AWARD-WINNING IMAGE - The Portland Head Light in Maine is one of the most photographed lighthouses in the world. This view is from the north, one of the classic views. I've visited Portland Head Light on 2 different occasions, always in early morning - this one is from summer-time. This particular image has won several awards and appears in multiple honors venues on the internet. Be sure to see my shop for other great lighthouse images. And this one looks splendid as a black and white image also, or an "artsy" version.
FINE ART PRINTS...(unframed)
• Actually Signed by the artist, Jon Holiday, for added value (other versions have a digital signature)
• High quality photographic printing on Matte surface fine art paper- BEST surface for behind glass
• The ultimate for longevity, will last decades with virtually no fading
• Best for deluxe framing and matting
• Has a border for easier handling and matting, AND kind of looks like a mat...You can just drop that whole thing in a standard-sized frame, and you will have a mat "look"...without the expense of a mat.
• Durable photographic printing on premium canvas
• Mounted on 1.3″ stretcher frame
• Canvas prints add depth and texture for high design
• Gallery wrap style - image wraps around the edge
• Stretched canvas is Ready-to-hang, nothing else needed
I can customize sizes and material, and do it often, SO, If you're looking for restaurant, hotel or hospital art, there are multiple options available for mounting or matting. Just send me a nessage.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Jun 19, 2020